Our P&C involves people just like you – parents, past parents and community minded people who want to help our school. The P&C works very closely with our school towards building a stronger school community – where all children benefit!
The P&C is involved in:
- School Policy decision and development
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Tuckshop management
- Fundraising activities
- School and classroom functions
- Uniform shop management
The Executive Committee
- President: Jodie Gnech
- Vice President: Renee Mason
- Treasurer: Christine White
- Secretary: Susan Land
P&C Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month (not school holidays) at 5.30pm in the Admin Bldg.